To make sure that contact details that are private don't get shared online I suggest contacting the person who suggested the activity to find out more. If the activity has a website or dedicated email, though, then I'll add that here.
- Swimming with SHEAF on Mondays
- Highland Dancing, approx 45 min class. I think there's also a beginner's Chance to Dance class run by someone, but I don't know the contact details for that. I could get them, though, if anyone wants them.
- Pippins (junior brownies) - contact girl guides for local group http://www.girlguidingnz.org.nz/
- Dog Agility training - The Taieri Canine Training Club
- Irish Dancing lessons (boys welcome too!) Irish Beat dance school - contact Kathryn Olcott firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hayley does Diving and if any other children were interested you could email me and I will forward their expression of interest to her coach. Becky, her coach is keen to run a few sessions on "how to dive" if anyone is keen. Donna is new to the SHEAF list (i.e. won't be on the list sent out at the start of the year), so for her contact details please email Kathrin or Nicola, or check your newsletter.